Welcome to the Ogwugo Online Store. We’ve redesigned ecommerce to make it more efficient for you to carry out your shopping online. To expand our dialogue with customers like you, we’ve set up accounts on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We've also added an Open forum for public discussions. We do hope you find the tips and tutorials on how to use the site helpful. Have a nice time shopping on Ogwugo.com
Ogwugo is a marketplace where buyers and sellers meet. On our platform you can find literally millions of products offered by thousands of sellers. To make sure you’re getting exactly what your looking for, always check the sellers’ ratings and other buyers’ reviews. If you have any questions about the product, get in touch with the seller via chat or email. After registration, go to “My Account” to enter your shipping address. You can also enter your shipping address after you’ve placed your first order on the checkout page. Also endeavor to contact our Customer Care to get help whenever you're faced with problems on searching for a product.
All your purchases on Ogwugo are well protected by a set of guarantees, also known as Buyer Protection. You can view our Buyer Protection page for more information. However, if you encounter issues with your seller, you can forward your complaints to us. Kindly visit our Disputes and Issues page to learn more.
1. Fill in your shipping details by navigating to My Account. If you haven’t filled in your shipping address yet, you can do this when you place your order.
2. Before paying, make sure you double check your order to avoid making mistakes. Note whether the correct size or amount of the product was chosen.
3. Ensure that you choose a payment method that best suits you. You can view Ogwugo's Payment Methods for more information.
4. Dont forget to check the shipping costs of the items you order from our store. Some items have no shipping costs attached to them. You can view the product's details for more information on the product.
1.Endeavour to provide us with correct financial detail. Please note that your money will only be transferred to the seller once you have confirmed receiving your order, or when your Buyer Protection has ended.
2. If you have a change of mind and wish to cancel your Order, please note that it is only possible if the seller hasn’t sent it yet. The seller will also be asked to confirm the cancellation.
3. Always have a record of all your transactions on Ogwugo online store. This can help give you a proper account of your progress status with us.