Welcome to Ogwugo
1. Type the name of the product you’re looking for into the search bar. You can search for products by name or features, such as brand, artist, part number, etc.
2. If you have not decided what product you would like to find, you can try to search for the product in the categories section or our promotion product list under the search bar.
3. Narrow your product search by using the advanced search tools.
There are a number of ways to find a good seller:
1. Filter top-rated sellers with the advanced search tool.
2. Check a seller’s feedback ratings. This rating is based on other buyers’ reviews.
3. Other buyers’ feedback is a valuable evaluation to see if the seller is trustworthy. Check for product reviews, service feedback and other relevant information.
4. Ask questions. If you still have any doubts, don’t be afraid to contact a seller and open a dialogue. Good sellers are typically happy to engage with interested buyers.
If you have any questions about a product, contact the seller via email or live chat by using TradeManager or a personal message. You can find their contact information in several locations:
1. Product detail page.
2. In your Shopping Cart
3. In your Wish List
4. In your Orders page.
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on Ogwugo because:
• Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the seller.
• When shopping on Ogwugo, you are buying from overseas sellers. That’s why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty. The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It’s always best to confirm this with the seller or your local customs authority.You are responsible to clear VAT on all purchases made on Ogwugo.
Please note: Customs duties and taxes are never paid for by Ogwugo. This can be done through the VAT clearance procedure of your local customs authority in your country of residence.
You can submit a complaint via:
a. The Product Details page
b. Disputes & Reports under Help
Note: you can follow your report status under your 'My Ogwugo' account: Go to My Ogwugo > Manage Report > My Reports.
We offer competitive prices on all.
We maintain same day delivery on all orders.
We offer trusted products, work with sincere sellers.
Pay with your trusted payment processor/banks.
We are online, all the time to attend to your orders.